Monday, March 19, 2012

A Tearoom in the Spring Time




Spring is so very welcome!
As such, I welcome you to my garden and tea blog!

 

Fun in the garden

 

April showers bring May flowers

 


The magnificence of magnolias









Glorious forsythias


Enjoying tea in 'Blue Garland' at
Sisters of the Heart Tearoom





 

 A delightful lunch with my tea...don't you just adore tearooms?



And the desserts - oh my!
Chocolate at its best

 

Springy faux flowers graced the table on another outing to Sisters of the Heart.


 
 Mis-matched and pretty patterns in the dinnerware



A very English looking transferware salad plate


 
I enjoyed my salad, as well as the broccoli cheese soup (below).

 


 


Good food, good tea
Good Company!
(l-r: Me, my daughter, and her friend)



 A springy teaset for Sandi's Spring Tea


A hint of spring, a cuppa tea; of such are memories made.
Sisters of the Heart Tearoom




Keep on blogging!
And drinking tea!

Welcome, Spring!

Thanks to Sandi for sponsoring Tea Time Tuesday. I have joined her Spring Tea Party.

Also I am joining Bernideen for Friends Sharing Tea.

So glad you stopped in and toured Sisters of the Heart with me. Now head on over and visit the other ladies for a great cuppa!

Hugs and blessings to all,

Beth


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails