Thursday, May 31, 2012

Harvest, plus bloomers

The harvest has begun here in my midwestern garden.

Lavender in bloom







I've had lots of snow peas to eat and share.



The blueberries are just beginning to come on. I saw a robin land in one of the bushes to feed; he can have a few I guess...



Many blooms are present in the garden as well. Come along with me and I'll show you a few.


Pricky pear cactus in bloom







'Bishop's Castle' David Austin English rose



 Mr. Frog peeks out above the heuchera.



Filled with blooms! 



'Carefree Beauty'



Coreopsis



Shrub rose



Larkspur is abundant in my gardens.



Vignette on my front porch






"When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant."  Author unknown

Thanks for visiting!
Beth

Linking to Fertilizer Friday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails