Monday, January 21, 2013

A few of the yummiest!

I really enjoy flavored teas, and these are some of the best. Perhaps you, too, would like to give them a try.

 Bigelow Lemon Ginger herbal tea, and my little blue teapot


I'll drink my Lemon Ginger tea in this pretty tea cup from my mother-in-law's good china, which is 'Regent' by Heinrich H and C.



 Another favorite is Vanilla Comoro by Harney and Sons Fine Teas. I like to add a little milk and sugar to this delicious decaffeinated tea. The tea cup is 'Blue Garland' by Haviland.


Old Country Roses, note my OCR teapot which is different from the one usually seen



 Silver spoons,


and Pumpkin Chai from David's Tea. It's a spiced black tea with cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cardamon, cloves, and caramel and pumpkin candy. Sounds perfect for autumn...I like it all year long!



Add a little milk and sugar if you like; I do.


 This is an unmarked tea cup which I think is reallly pretty. In this cup, I had another of David's Teas: Read My Lips. This is a black tea with vanilla, peppermint, chocolate bits, and spicy red peppercorns.



See the little candy lips? How cute is that! 



Two little birdies are joining me for tea. Do you think they are eying the cookies?



A view of the saucer



I like iced tea too. My favorite is Lipton's Orange Spice tea.



This is Harney and Sons Yin Hao Jasmine. What a healthy and delicate blend of jasmine flowers and Pouchong tea.



I'm using my tea tray, faux roses, and 'Filigree' by Pfaltzgraff.



 Gracie looks on from her perch. Gracie is a Ragdoll cat.






"If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty."  Japanese proverb

What are your favorite teas?


Linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea, Tea Time Tuesday, Tea Cup TuesdayFriends Sharing Tea, and A Return to Loveliness




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails