Monday, January 28, 2013

My first Valentine's Day Tea for 2013

Welcome to my Valentine tea!



 I made brownies and used my heart cookie cutter to make these chocolate hearts. The plate is 'Landon' by Noritake.


 I added a scoop of French Vanilla ice cream topped with cherry pie filling. The plate is from Mary Engelbreit, who creates such cheerful designs. Cheerful chocolate and cherries!


 These are my Valentine placemats. I have some just like these for St. Patrick's Day too.


Today's tea is Coconut Chai from Zhena's Gypsy Tea. I got this tea for Christmas from my daughter.


 A bouquet of store-bought tulips would add a springy touch to the Valentine's Day table.


This is a Valentine's Day card tree; I took this photo two Valentine's Days ago at the Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden.

Linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea, Tea Time Tuesday, A Return to Loveliness, Friends Sharing Tea, Tabletop Tuesday


Josey (10.5 weeks old at time of photo, Miniature Schnauzer) and I thank you for stopping by today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails